Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mother’s day should be everyday

Where would we all be without our mothers? They are the life blood of our childhood.
Not only do they give us life but the are there every step of the way to nurture and protect us. Mothers are the best thing that god has created, even thought the fist mother got the first father in trouble with god,
All joking aside Mothers are the rock that keeps many families together at least they did when I was growing up.
The job of the mothers now a day I think has gotten even tougher, with having to go to work and taking care of the family when she gets home. They do have two full time jobs.
My mother was always there to wipe my tears and to cheer me up when I felt sad or troubled. When I was younger I was very sick, I almost died. She was at the hospital every day after work. One time she had an accident going to the hospital, the car was totaled but she still showed up.
My mothers loves all her three children the same.
I was the rebel in the family, but no matter what I did she stood behind me and never gave up. She gave me the strength to turn myself around and make her proud of me. I am still trying to do that even though she tells me all the time how proud she is of me. My mother is very strong person and will not take anything from her children.
She has given pleanty to us all these years now it time for us to give back. It is little compared to what you have gained from her love and caring.
If your mother is like my mine I try and celebrate her every day not just once a year but everyday.
This one for you mom, I love you
Herb
I have placed my charity discount shopping internet mall below. It’s donates 40% of profits to the charities listed. You shop at bargain prices while given to charity.

Home Shopping Center Mall

http://homeshoppingcentermall.com

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hello!

Your blog has been added to the mylinkmaps.com blog map at

http://mylinkmaps.com/map/worldblogs

Feel free to create a link so every one can see or add your friends blogs with the Add link

at the top of the map. Your blog description can be edited at http://mylinkmaps.com/link/7744

Thanks,
Joe